Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
A World of Opportunities for You
Great guest experiences begin with Team Members who feel appreciated, valued and respected. That's what you can expect at the Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront, where we have created a culture of excellence, continuous improvement, and innovation that helps Team Members reach their full potential.
We work hard to attract and select the right talent at the right time. Our goal is to hire people who share our passion for hospitality and want to further their careers while remaining committed to our Vision, Mission and Values.
We have an immediate opening for a Busperson/Server Assistant that will deliver quick, efficient, and professional service to all guests. This is a part-time position. The applicant must be available to work weekends and holidays as business needs dictate.
What Will I Be Doing?
As a Busperson/Server Assistant, you would be responsible for setting and clearing dining tables and stocking service stations and providing support to our Servers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. The hours of the position are Sat & Sun 4:30pm-12:30am with possible weekday AM shifts.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Set and prepare tables for dining, including, but not limited to, folding napkins, cleaning and placing tableware, serving water, etc.
• Ensure tableware is in good and working condition and report any defects for repair
• Stock, maintain and clean designated food station(s)
• Assist food server(s) with table service, including, but not limited to, serving beverages, breads, etc.
• Retrieve and transport dirty tableware to dishwashing area
• Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
• Complies with our uniform and grooming guidelines
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Must have guest service experience, preferably in a hotel setting
• Food and Beverage experience is preferred
• Must be able to multi-task in a busy environment, follow through on guest requests, ensure guest
satisfaction, and work as a team player
• Good communication skills are essential
• Food Handler's Card is required within 30 days of hire
• Flexible schedule required for days, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to effectively communicate in English with supervisor, fellow employees and guests
The Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront hotel is centrally located to downtown San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Our hotel has received the 2015 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Award. This honor is awarded to establishments that achieve outstanding traveler reviews on Trip Advisor, the world's largest travel site. Our staff takes great pride in consistently offering an exceptional experience to our guests.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Apply TODAY and join our Hilton team!
Licenses & Certifications