PT NAIL TECH
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
Location: US - PA - Hershey
This position is responsible for performing nail services and spa body treatments in the manner trained by The Hotel Hershey.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & Holidays based on operational needs.
This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
- Perform all services for which training has been received in the allotted period
- Maintain all treatment rooms in a sanitary condition
- Promote and sell retail products
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times
- Keep work area stocked with sufficient supplies for a full day of operation
- Clean equipment and common areas used after performing services
- Participate in maintaining neatness of service waiting areas
- Fold towels and linens for use in the service areas
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current Pennsylvania Cosmetologist and/or Manicurist license is required
- Must have professional image and the ability to communicate well with others
- Minimum 1 year experience in an established salon as a nail technician required.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to
- Constantly (67 – 100% of time)
- Sit, and Reach Forward
- Frequently (34 – 66% of time)
- Lift (0-10 lbs), Stoop, Finger, Grasp and Handle Objects.
- Occasionally (1 – 33%)
- Lift (11 – 35 lbs), Carry (0 – 35 lbs), Push (0-20 lbs.), Pull (0-20 lbs.),Stand, Walk, Climb stairs, Reach Overhead, Balance, Crouch, Operate Controls
- Shifts vary according to business needs, and are typically 6-8 hour shifts
- Weekends required and flexibility with other days based on business needs.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer