A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Position Summary: Assist in receiving, storing, and stocking of all Food products, while ensuring proper product rotation and quality. Responsible for stocking and organizing all inventory for Kitchen.
Responsibilities:Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving and stocking items/foods for Kitchen only.
- Assists in receiving and unloading of merchandise; checks and verifies items received, count, quality,and conditions.
- Checking all supplies and reporting damage and loss of goods.
- Responsible of replenishing all shortage of goods.
- Must be able to speak and understand English.
- Organization skills a plus.
- Ability to Multi Task.
- Shift times are subject to change at any time, based on Department's needs. Applicants must be able to provide flexible availability, and can be scheduled for various shift times as needed by the Department Manager.
While performing the essential functions of the job, the team member:
- Regularly stands and walks for sustained periods of time. Works at a quick pace, maneuvering between work areas.
- Frequently grasps objects and regularly reaches by extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Frequently pushes and pulls carts or boxes. Lifting is regularly required to unload, load, and move boxes/deliveries.
- Occasionally exerts up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to unpack deliveries and move boxes and materials around the property.
The Balboa Bay Club is an equal employment and E-Verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.