This position assists management in overseeing guest service and satisfaction in the dining areas of the Hershey Country Club.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Functions include greeting guests upon arrival and seating guests in accordance with their requests and server rotation.
- Completing opening and closing procedures, including cash control and settlement of guest charges.
- Coordinating reservations and seating charts.
- Answering telephones.
- Overseeing service, safety, and sanitation to ensure quality.
- Responding to member questions, requests and concerns.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Strong interest and knowledge of the sporting world and its daily occurrences.
- Previous restaurant service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate point-of-sale computer and calculator.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and handle cash.
- Proven employee/guest relations, communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Professional image representative of company image.
- Physical requirements include standing (up to 100% of shift), walking, bending, stooping, hearing, speaking and finger dexterity.
- The ability to communicate effectively in a loud environment.
- Ability to work a flexible eight-hour shift according to operational needs, including weekends and holidays
- This position is seasonal in nature and will provide hours beginning immediately through October based on operational need.
- Schedule will rotate to cover hours of operation, including weekends and holidays.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer