This position assists management in overseeing guest service and satisfaction in Lebbies within Hershey Lodge.
This is a part time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends and Holidays based on operational need.
- Greeting guests upon arrival in the restaurant and seating guests in accordance with their requests and server rotation
- Completing opening and closing procedures, including cash control and settlement of guest charges
- Coordinating reservations and seating charts
- Answering telephones
- Overseeing service, safety, and sanitation to ensure quality; and responding to guests' questions, requests and concerns.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older
- Previous restaurant service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate point-of-sale computer and calculator.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations and handle cash.
- Proven employee/guest relations, communication, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Professional image representative of company image.
- Physical requirements include standing (up to 100% of shift), walking, bending, stooping, hearing, speaking and finger dexterity.
- The ability to communicate effectively in a loud environment.
- Ability to work a flexible eight-hour shift according to operational needs, including weekends and holidays.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer