PT HAIR STYLIST
The Spa At The Hotel Hershey
Location: US - PA - Hershey
This position is responsible for performing hair styling services at the Spa at The Hotel Hershey.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends & Holidays based on operational needs.
This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
- Perform all services for which training has been received in the allotted period
- Maintain all treatment rooms in a sanitary condition
- Promote and sell retail products
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times
- Keep work area stocked with sufficient supplies for a full day of operation
- Clean equipment and common areas used after performing services
- Participate in maintaining neatness of service waiting areas
- Fold towels and linens for use in the service areas
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Current Pennsylvania Cosmetologist license is required
- 1-3 years experience preferred
- Must have professional image and the ability to communicate well with others
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to
- Constantly (67 – 100% of time)
- Lift (0-10 lbs),Stand, Walk, Reach Forward, Finger, Grasp and Handle Objects
- Frequently (34 – 66% of time)
- Carry (0 – 10 lbs), Climb Stairs, and Feel
- Occasionally (1 – 33%)
- Lift (11 – 35 lbs), Carry (11 – 35 lbs), Push (0-10 lbs.), Pull (0-20 lbs.),Reach Overhead, Crouch, Operate Controls, Stoop, Kneel
- Shifts vary according to business needs, and are typically 6-8 hour shifts.
- Hours may include days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Job may require bending, stooping and lifting up to 20 lbs.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer