This position is responsible for working outside the Hershey Lodge Main Lobby entrance and will help to enhance our arrival process and welcome experience by greeting and opening doors for all guests checking in to the Hershey Lodge.
This is a part-time year round position. The working schedule for this position may include days, evenings, weekends, & holidays based on operational needs.
- Greeting all guests and providing an exceptional guest service experience at our main entrance.
- Assisting at Hersheypark on park nights
- Assisting the park shuttles with accurate guest counts and friendly service to provide the most efficient loading and unloading of guests
- Inviting our guests to return upon departure
- Calling our bell services team when luggage assistance is needed
- Providing directions to and from local attractions by providing the proper direction cards
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Valid PA driver's license and verified good driving record.
- Must have an outgoing, enthusiastic, energetic, extroverted personality
- Proven guest relations, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Professional image representative of property image.
- Ability to work in hectic, fast-paced environment.
- Physical requirements include standing (up to 100% of the shift), hearing and speaking
- Ability to work a flexible eight-hour shift between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and midnight, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work outside in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must be available to work the entire Hersheypark season.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer