We are looking for Team Members who exemplify the Core Values of Portfolio Hotels & Resorts:
- Be incredibly friendly & positive
- Serve & respect others
- Be smart about your business
- Enthusiastically reimagine and innovate
SUMMARY:The Evening Mix / Food Services Attendant is primarily responsible for serving guests, dining room clean up, and providing support in all areas of the dining room. S/He will promote a safe and welcoming working environment to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
The Evening Mix Attendant shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times. S/he will be responsible for exemplifying the Hotel's Culture and Portfolio Hotels & Resorts' Team Members.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain a professional demeanor and attitude.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary Complimentary Breakfast area.
- Complete daily set up procedures.
- Greet guests as they enter the evening social area.
- Serves guests according to established procedures and in a fine dining fashion.
- Bus tables as needed.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by servicing their breakfast needs.
- Set up and serve special functions and events as scheduled.
- Perform routine cleaning duties as assigned.
- Participates in table and dining room clean up.
- Reports tips for each pay period.
- Maintains dining room safety and sanitation.
- Obtains Manager's approval prior to punching out.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Server experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of basic restaurant service and pleasant attitude
- Neat, clean person with strong desire to serve people
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Exceptional guest-focus
- Fluency in other languages beneficial