MeltSpa by Hershey
Location: US - PA - Hershey
MeltSpa by Hershey is a new day spa on Chocolate Avenue in downtown Hershey. Guests will experience melt-worthy relaxation featuring exclusive Hershey’s Dark Chocolate treatments as well as signature treatments, salon services and spa packages.
The Esthetician administers professional facials, waxing, make up and related beauty services to our guests. They must possess a thorough knowledge of the skin, have excellent facial massage and skin extraction techniques, possess excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills and be willing to train in our spa's specific facial treatment offerings.
This position participates in the post-offer employment testing program.
Job Functions (Items marked with an asterisk are essential functions of this position):
- Provide consistent professional facial and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.*
- Effectively inform and educate our guests about specific skincare and wellness concerns, and recommend home care products/regimens from our retail selection.*
- Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures.*
- Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.*
- Assist team in ensuring cleanliness of front of house and back of house areas, as well as assist in restocking and organization of the facility where needed.*
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention.*
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.*
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa. Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.*
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- 18 years of age or older
- Current PA Esthetician and/or Cosmetology license is required.
- Must have professional image representative of the luxury day spa market.
- Must possess excellent communication and guest service skills.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to
- Constantly (67-100% of time)
- Reach Forward
- Frequently (34 – 66% of time)
- Lift (0-10 lbs), Stand, Climb Stairs, Stoop, Finger, Grasp and Handle Objects.
- Occasionally (1 – 33%)
- Lift (11 – 35 lbs), Carry (0 – 35 lbs), Push (0-50 lbs.), Pull (0-50 lbs.),Sit, Walk, Reach Overhead, Balance, Crouch, Operate Controls.
- This position requires a flexible work schedule with varying hours based on business need.
- This job requires the visual ability to perform detailed work at close distances (computer screens, accounting ledgers, using measurement devices).
- This job regularly requires verbal communication of detailed information to others either by phone or in person.
- Must be able to speak and read the English language.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer