This position is responsible for preparing and serving food and alcoholic beverage orders at Cocoa Cabana in the NEW Hershey's Water Works within The Hershey Lodge.
The Full Service Concessions Attendant is available as a part time year-round position. The working schedule may include morning, mid-day, evenings, weekends and holidays based on operational needs.
- Taking orders and serving food and beverages to guest’s poolside
- Using cash registers and performing opening and closing operations
- Working on a team to provide quality products and service to our guests
- Responsible for mixing drinks and serving them to standard
- Properly using all machinery and equipment
- Answering questions from guests and offering suggestions
- Handling guest complaints
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area
- Maintenance and sanitation of all food production areas.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of tables in pool area; and other duties as assigned.
- Will be responsible for handling food products and preparing them to standard
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience preferred in food and beverage atmosphere.
- Must present an appropriate image including friendly attitude, good personal hygiene and professional appearance, and desire to serve the public.
- Must be able to successfully complete TIPS alcohol service class.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for periods up to five hours in length.
- Must have ability to lift thirty pounds in weight.
- Must be able to tolerate extremes of hot and cold temperatures.
- Must be able to maintain professional attitude even during times of high stress.
- This is a union position and the work schedule will be based on union seniority. Candidates must be able to meet scheduled requirements, which will most likely require evening and weekend hours.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer