At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Hotel finance/account experience a must.
- Ability to accomplish necessary tasks on a computer.
- Associate college degree or equivalent experience/training.
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language.
- This role will be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly accounting postings & deadlines across two hotel properties.
- General Ledger maintenance and reconciliations.
- Preparations of accurate and timely monthly financial statements.
- State and local operational tax filings.
- Support and assist the processing of biweekly, multi-state payroll with our payroll partner including balancing and reconciling all payroll figures. Assist and support the off cycle processing and Pay Card activities.
- Prepare within conjunction with General Manager and Department Heads, all operational budgets and forecasts.
- Distribute all financial statements and month end reports to Ownership, Management Company, and Dept. heads.
- Maintain lead schedule for all Capital in Progress.
- Maintain all contracts, leases and other legal and financial records.
- Maintain summary of maintenance contracts and leases.
- Process and mail out year end 1099s.
- Accumulate, process and distribute information related to labor forecasting / scheduling system.
- Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
- Train and assist with coordination of accounting processes.
- Occasional travel.
PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS - KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to manage time and energies in an efficient, effective and organized manner.
- Must be compassionate, positive, motivational and driven.
- Excellent verbal and written skills are necessary to perform administrative and clerical duties using proper rules of grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Computer literacy: Proficient in Microsoft Office & familiar with internet page browsing and extraction of data conduct complete internet research. Experience with APtech, Intacct and Profit Sword accounting software desired.
- Ability to maintain strict adherence to confidentiality requirements
- Ability to operate phones, calculator, computer equipment, fax machines, copiers and printers
Pay Range: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Benchmark provides an excellent medical, dental, vision and 401K benefit package in addition to great travel perks to other Benchmark properties and paid time off.