Sunriver Resort, Oregon's most popular resort destination, is located on the Eastern slopes of the Cascade Mountain Range, 17 miles south of Bend, Oregon. Enjoying nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, Sunriver Resort combines world-class recreation and resort amenities with Oregon's natural beauty to create an extraordinary vacation destination. The resort boasts three world-class golf courses, which have won many awards including Golf Magazine's coveted Gold Medal as one of America's best golf resorts. Guests looking to relax can take refuge in our renowned Sage Springs Club and Spa. Offering a full range of massages, facials, body treatments, and salon services, our spa is the refuge of choice for relaxation-seekers.
Job OverviewThe Property Manager assumes full responsibility for all vacation rental homes assigned to their individual business unit, including but not limited to, owner’s relations, customer service issues, housekeeping and maintenance, and year-end deep cleaning. The Property Manager is also responsible for financial accuracy of all home-owner statements. The Property Manager has primary responsibility for communication and relationship management for all owners of vacation rental homes and cabins in a specific section/territory of accommodations which are managed by Sunriver Resort. S/he will act as the primary point of contact for each property owner, and provide for and /or coordinate all services needed. The Property Manager will work to ensure owner and guest satisfaction while balancing the need to achieve good financial results for Sunriver Resort. The Property Manager will provide the most exceptional guest service as well as maintain the AAA Four Diamond standards. The Property Manager will utilize Unifocus, or other designated customer satisfaction tools, to strategically goal set and plan for improved customer satisfaction scores.Essential Functions
- Lead proactive and effective communication efforts to and from each property owner;
- Act as the primary liaison between each property owner and Sunriver Resort
- Maintains strong relationships and serves and an advocate for all owners and their home who participate in the management program; and specifically for owners within the Property Managers section of accommodations
- Work in partnership and collaborate with Housekeeping and Maintenance to achieve operations efficiency and successful results for owners, guests and Sunriver Resort.
- Regular inspection of properties to ensure interior and exterior quality meets minimum standards required by Sunriver Resort
- Complete an annual evaluation on each designated property, identifying strengths and weaknesses, communicates all results to the property owner
- Coordinates with owner to ensure completion of needed interior maintenance and unit improvements or upgrades
- Monitors rental performance of all units, and communicates with owner as needed to ensure performance meets results that are acceptable to owner and to Resort
- Negotiates with vendors and contractors for maintenance issues
- Full understanding and ability to answer owner questions regarding management policies, including a thorough understanding of the rental agreement
- Quickly and effectively resolves emergency maintenance issues
- Ensures that any keys to owner storage or other secured areas of each property are labeled, stored and monitored to prevent unauthorized use
- Participate in a relationship building exercises to establish report with new homeowners added to the Property Manager’s section/territory
- Participate in an annual owners meeting which may include food service, presentations, and recreational activities
- Execute frequent owner communication, individual meetings and personalized amenities
- Attends all appropriate department, division and resort meetings, with particular emphasis on strong communication and positive relationships with Housekeeping, Maintenance, Reservations and Front Desk staff members. Regularly attends Housekeeping Daily Meetings
- Maintains a strong knowledge of hospitality trends, especially in property management
- Resolves guest issues promptly and with great care and effectiveness.
- Up sells other resort services and amenities to guests
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Two or four year degree from accredited college or university preferred
- At least two years of prior experience in managing a portfolio of homes or condominiums, preferably in a resort or vacation destination.
- Prior AAA Four Diamond Standards experience preferred