Product Support Specialist
At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
Richfield Hospitality sets high performance expectations, and we reward dedicated associates who are driven to produce impactful and innovative results for our guests and the company. Our flexible and nimble organization is maintained at a manageable size, enabling our associates to avoid bureaucratic red-tape. This competitive advantage drives our entrepreneurial management style that empowers our associates to make decisions, be creative, work resourcefully, and produce immediate results that exceed expectations.
The Product Support specialist will serve as liaison between the CXM team and product and/or development team for the Windsurfer CRS. They will be responsible for researching client requests, regular communication and status updates with CXM’s as well as facilitators of change management as needed.
- Evaluate open bug or enhancement tickets for the development team
- Perform testing and validation of open tickets. Attempts to find a workaround suitable for client use while the bug is getting corrected
- Scopes enhancements request to include business needs, and functionality documentation
- Reviews all open tickets to prioritize based on customer impact, revenue opportunity and overall business need
- Tracks and returns results of UAT and Production testing of all development work
- Works directly with 3rd party vendors to ensure devolvement of new products works as expected
- Assists with new product documentation for training proposes and ,maintains release notifications outlining new developmen
- Identifies and communicates critical issues quickly and escalate to appropriate points of contact
- Maintains abreast with system enhancements and changing processes and procedures
- Work independently, proactively and with confidence to ensure timely resolution to requests
- Ability to discern and select most appropriate avenue for resolution
- Adaptability on approach in order to achieve progress in dynamic situations
- Drive and manage resolution of issues, escalating where necessary
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred
- Two years of Customer Service experience required, preferably in the Hospitality Industry
- Support/ Help Desk or Issue Resolution experience required
- Customer facing experience through live phone and email contac
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and CRM utilization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Analytical problem-solver with talent for identifying root causes and understanding complex work processes which are used to resolve customer issues and able to make solid judgment calls
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing to both internal and external clients
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Personable professional who is a relationship-builder and who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues
- Process driven problem solver with ability to follow directions and process flows.