A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
We are currently looking for Pro-Active Group Sales Manager Europe to join our Sales department team here at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London.
The Pro-Active Group Sales Manager Europe will be responsible for the following duties:
- To effectively manage a portfolio of key assigned accounts through planned sales activity, maximising account potential in terms of rate, room-nights and / or events in accordance with overall sales strategies.
- To focus on the growth and continued production of existing assigned Group and Event Accounts, both domestic and international (Europe) and to develop new Group and Event Accounts that are suitable to the pricing strategy of the hotel.
- To research and develop revenues from other assigned geographical territories.
- To develop and maintain an accurate database of all assigned Group and Event accounts.
- To work with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Regional Sales Offices and third party organisations in assigned territories, to maximise sales opportunities.
We offer our Pro-Active Group Sales Manager Europe first class benefits but not limited to:
- Team member discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
- Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
- Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- An exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
- Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
About Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park London:
With the glamorous shopping of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London’s most fashionable address. Presently undergoing one of the most extensive renovations in its 115-year history, the hotel has recently revealed the first phase of a far reaching renovation, with the re-opening of the Knightsbridge-facing guest rooms and suites. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with two award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal and Bar Boulud, an urban spa, 17-metre swimming pool, The Rosebery Lounge and a bustling bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape to the capital.
Working at Mandarin Oriental isn’t just a job; it provides an opportunity to build a career for life with the potential to travel the world within our unique organization. Our people aim high and we support them all the way by providing career advancement and Learning and Development programmes designed to enable our colleagues to be the best. We do this by developing our Colleagues and encouraging them to take on new challenges, thus allowing us to identify their potential and help them expand their careers as the groups expansion plans take effect over the next few years with many new hotel openings on the horizon.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.