As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
The Hayes Mansion resort hotel is one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. The Dolce Hayes Mansion is an exquisite fusion of turn-of-the-century luxury and high-tech convenience. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the meticulously renovated Spanish Colonial Revival-style manor is as opulent as ever. This quiet haven, complete with sweeping mountain views, offers the perfect destination for business meetings, special events, weddings or relaxing vacation – just 15 minutes from San Jose International Airport and 45 minutes from San Francisco and Monterey. Nearby, wineries, nightlife and championship golf beckon. Stunning decor, and unparalleled guest service have made the Dolce Hayes Mansion an award-winning legend once again.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Prep Cook to work at our beautiful Dolce Hayes Mansion property in San Jose, California. This position is responsible for preparing high quality food based on hotel standards and to timely and accurately prepare food items for the line, pantry or the production area of the main kitchen.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Work with Chefs to ensure daily objectives are met.
• Set up any a la carte stations required for breakfast, lunch, or dinner period.
• Ensure all dishes are prepared and presented in accordance with standard recipes and presentations.
• Clean and organize workstation; maintain a clean and sanitary culinary environment in compliance with all local and federal health codes.
• Perform banquet and kitchen line functions as directed.
• Ensure assigned workstation has proper level of par stocks and supplies according to daily menus and banquets.
• Maintain compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
• Complete mise en place before start of service.