Delivering hospitality, creating value... every customer, every time is our guarantee not only to our external guests, but to our team members. At Davidson, we know that is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. Our goal is to recruit, hire, train, support and retain the best hotel team members in the industry. We seek motivated team members who have a passion for service, know how to have fun and desire to provide legendary service. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, and 401k retirement plan. When you join Davidson Hotels & Resorts, you become family. Join us today!
Join one of the fastest growing lifestyle hospitality companies and enhance your career! Pivot Hotels & Resorts, the lifestyle and luxury division of Davidson Hotels & Resorts, operates with a deep-rooted passion for continuous innovation, exceptional service delivery, revenue generation, inspired marketing and financial responsibility. As disruptors of the status quo, we intend to spark a movement honoring our community, the adventure-minded traveler and work-hard-play-harder road warrior through distinctive design, bespoke wellness offerings, philanthropic endeavors and locally sourced, internationally influenced food and beverage. Constituted by some of the most accomplished leaders in lifestyle hospitality, Pivot Hotels & Resorts caters to today’s experience-seeking, adventurous traveler through inspiring design, thoughtful service, and one-of-a-kind experiences at each of its hotels and resorts. At Pivot Hotels & Resorts, we know that it is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. So we want you to join us to be the difference! More information can be found at www.pivothotels.com.
Located in the heart of Kansas City's best upscale shopping at Country Club Plaza, The Fontaine is a sophisticated, new destination for business and leisure travel. Walk across custom tile mosaics inset into the gleaming marble floor, enjoy intricately carved wood paneling and playful Renaissance artwork adorning the walls and marvel at the hand-blown Venetian glass chandeliers floating overhead. Each detail is designed to delight the senses while setting a scene of serene sophistication—a place in which guests are both dazzled and utterly relaxed. With over 5,700 square feet of flexible meeting space, as well as a rooftop restaurant, bar, and pool, The Fontaine is one of Kansas City’s finest hotels. Come join our team today!
The Cook will prepare and cook food in a according to menu for hotel outlets, i.e., room service, restaurants, bar, banquets, etc. Duties include :
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Pre-cook items such as bacon, in order to prepare them for later use.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
• Minimum 2 years cooking experience, preferably high volume.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.