As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented
is responsible for ensuring that the swimming pools and spas are clean and sanitation levels are within Health Department regulation, and to include but not limited to the following: Vacuuming pools/spas, cleaning pool tile, draining and cleaning spas, adjusting chlorinators as required, records and reports, submitting work requests to engineering, equipment repair.
- Develop & Implement pool cleaning schedules
- Vacuum pools/spa per schedule
- Clean pool tile
- Drain and clean spas per schedule
- Adjust chemical feeders as needed
- Fill chemical feeders as needed
- Drain and clean hot tubs as scheduled
- Keep accurate records and reports per El Paso County Health Department
- Submit work request to engineering and repair damaged pool equipment
- Inspect and repair minor pool equipment problems and report problems to director
- Inventory pool chemicals and supplies submit purchase requests to the director
- Check pool temperatures 3 times a day, write temperature on board, and notify the director if any adjustments are needed
- Inform director if chemicals are not in balance and other problems
- Perform standard chemical checks as required by Health Department
- Assist in start-up/shut-down of seasonal pools
- Keep pump rooms clean and organized
- All employees must provide four Diamond service by implementing all components of the Benchmark First Priorities and Core Values.
- All employees must comply with all information within the employee handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.