Pool Concierge - Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
• Responsible for maintaining guest safety in all pool areas, ensuring professional and consistent adherence to all pool safety standards
• In charge of greeting guests, making sure they receive different amenities every hour (sliced fruit, spritz, offer sunblock, give out chilled towels etc.)
• Responsible for pool hut retail (i.e. shirts, sunglasses, sun lotion/sun block)
• Responsible for open/close of pool procedures.
• Supervise pool attendants/assists with monitoring and maintaining pool area.
• Attends all departmental meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
• Other Duties as assigned.
It is required by this position that one will be:
• On their feet over 2/3 of the time
• Walking 1/3 of the time
• Using hands to handle, feel or point over 2/3 of the time
• Stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling 2/3 of the time
• Using their listening and communication skills over 2/3 of the time.
There are special vision requirements that we ask for and they are:
• Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
• Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
• Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
• Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point)
• Depth perception (three-dimensional vision, ability to judge distances and spatial relationships)
• Reports to work as scheduled in proper uniform and in accordance with the company’s personal appearance standards
• Notifies appropriate individuals fully and completely of all problems and unusual matters of significance
• Is polite, friendly, and helpful to guests, management, employees
• Attends appropriate hotel meetings and training sessions
• Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
• Executes emergency standards in accordance with hotel standards
• Complies with safety regulations policies and procedures
• Complies with hotel department standards, policies and rules
• Remains current with hotel information and changes
• Maintains cleanliness and excellent condition of equipment and work area
Supervisory experience preferred.
Excellent guest service skills
Excellent oral communication skills
Ability to lift 40 lbs. and pull/push 100 lbs.
Able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V