Hyatt Regency Pier Sixty-Six
This is a career opportunity with Interstate Hotels & Resorts.
BASIC PURPOSE: Maintain the established standards of performance, service, hospitality, cleanliness and safety in the Pool/Park 66 area at all times in order to maximize guest satisfaction and revenue.
1. Keep all areas associated with the Park 66/Pool clean and organized at all times. This includes daily vacuuming, brushing, and detailed cleaning of all 3 pools. It also includes maintaining the pool patio, the kid's cabana/sandbox and the games in Park 66. (60%)
2. Assist guests with equipment and activities and respond to guest needs as required to guarantee maximum guest satisfaction and quality operations. (25%)
3. Ensure that pool usage rules are adhered to at all times to guarantee guest and employee safety. (5%)
4. Work with engineering department to help maintain proper chemical, water and temperature levels in the pools and hot tub to ensure guest comfort and adherence to state and local regulations. (1%)
5. Maintain adequate supplies in the facility including pool cleaning tools and games for Park 66. (1%)
6. Promote and sell Cabanas. (1%)
7. Complete daily reports and logs as required. (1%)
8. Maintain the security of the facility in conjunction with applicable hotel departments and personnel. (1%)
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (5%)
1. Assist the Food and Beverage Manager/Supervisor as required.
2. Complete special projects as assigned.