What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
As a Pool Attendant, you will be responsible for greeting guests immediately with a sincere and friendly welcome.
- Assist guests their needs related to the pool / beach area
- Respond to guest requests, comments, and concerns in a timely manner
- Maintain cleanliness of general pool / beach area including emptying used pool towel bins, organizing pool / beach furniture, collecting towels, and neatly arranging the pool towel storage shelves
- Confirm guest registration prior to issuing resort property
- Monitor product inventory in order to minimize the loss of resort property
A Pool Attendant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand Hotels is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance
- Intermediate English language skills
- Basic computer knowledge
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous customer service experience