At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Job Description Summary:
Customer service experience preferable. Ability to work holidays and weekends. Able to work outdoors in the sun.
About This Job
Do you want to "Be The Difference"? Make an impact and be part of the winning team at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa! Great opportunity for a pool concierge that is looking for a career with growth potential!
The Ideal Candidate for this Position
An outgoing individual that is looking to grow with a fun, progressive company. This person is committed in providing the highest levels of service.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be constantly interacting with all guests in the pool deck. You must remain visible at all times to the guest at your Pool Concierge station or when making your rounds.
- You will be in charge of one aspect of the hotel's pool towel program as you distribute the pool towels to each registered guest that turns into you their pool towel card. You will also exchange their towel for their card once they leave the pool deck.
- You will be working together with the food and beverage team (i.e. servers and bartenders) when guest request items such as drinks or food.
- You will make rounds around the pool deck offering hotel amenities such as frozen grapes, wet towel cloths, magazines.
- In your down time, you need to assist your co-workers by organizing your amenities (i.e. grapes, towels) and make rounds to ensure the deck is clean.
- "Be the difference" with all guest and employees and do more than just “the norm".
Who You Will Be Working With
The Pool Concierge will be the newest addition to the team. They will be working with other pool concierge, servers, and bartenders. The pool concierge responds to the Spa Manager and Director.
- At least one year of experience in a customer service position that deals directly with the public. Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Able to handle difficult conversations with guest with the highest levels of service.
- Flexible schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Pleasant and helpful personality.
- Ability to multi-task and work outdoors in Florida weather conditions is a must.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Free meals
- Company match paid 401(k)
- Company hotel travel discounts
- An Equal Opportunity Employer