Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
DoubleTree by Hilton Irvine Spectrum is seeking a highly motivated, self-determined, dynamic individual with a strong commitment to outstanding service to join our team as an PM Server.
Takes accurate orders from customers, enters orders in POS system, makes food
recommendations, pairs beverages and clears/cleans tables once the meal has been
completed while providing excellent guest service. Upsells food and beverage items to
Qualifications (relevant experience, education and training):
1. One year food service experience, preferably in a hotel/resort environment.
2. Possess a basic knowledge of food and beverage preparation, hotel service
standards, guest relations and etiquette.
3. Must have a general knowledge of wine, beer, liquors, waters and drinks served.
4. Requires ability to serve needs of guests through verbal face-to-face interactions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor.
5. Requires ability to learn and use POS computer systems used at the hotel.
6. Strong attention to detail. Must be able to remain organized and handle multiple
tasks and work under pressure of serving multiple guests at once.
7. Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, team members may be
required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel.
Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
8. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must complete TIPS® (Training for Intervention
Procedures) alcohol awareness certification as scheduled upon employment.
Must have a valid current Food Handlers Card or willingness and ability to obtain
one within 30 days of employment.
DoubleTree by Hilton - Irvine Spectrum is an equal opportunity and E-Verify M/F/V/D employer.