The Scottsdale Resort and McCormick Ranch
Combining modern accommodations with amenities that capture the elegance of historic haciendas of the past, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is both a luxury vacation retreat and an exceptional Phoenix-area destination.
Located in the heart of scenic McCormick Ranch, recognized for the splendor of its lakes, greenbelts and golf courses, the resort features 326 spacious guest rooms and suites each with elegant décor and a residential ambiance while providing convenient access to both the dramatic beauty of the Sonoran Desert and the lively shopping, restaurant, gallery, and club scene of Scottsdale. The resort borders the McCormick Ranch Golf Club offering private golf views from rooms, patios and restaurants. Kitchen West offers satisfying western American fare while Bar Six40 has a vibrant back bar backed to the outside filled with craft and regional Whiskeys and premium Tequilas. The resort is a AAA Four-Diamond Award winner. With nearly 80,000 square feet of combined indoor and outdoor space and a recently completed comprehensive renovation, The Scottsdale Resort at McCormick Ranch is a great place to grow your career.
- Enjoy working as part of a team to assist other engineering personnel with routine repairs and preventive maintenance
- Earnestly respond to guest requests to ensure their personal comfort
- Take pride in our house and perform general maintenance to guestrooms and public areas while monitoring and maintaining cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Enthusiastically prepare for daily work assignments and review priorities and special projects
- Responsible for maintaining appropriate time management
- Hold the highest standards for proper use of all equipment
- Responsibility for ensuring safety and security of the property, our guests and fellow associates
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Must have basic knowledge in the building maintenance fields with a minimum of one (1) year in a similar position or equal experience, specifically using hand tools and other tools to repair and maintain equipment.
- Knowledge. Must have experience with basic diagnostic devices and training in general-overall mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, kitchen, and carpentry knowledge and the ability to trouble shoot in these principals.
- People Person. While this position requires working with equipment, the best part is the opportunity to be part of a team and interact with guests.
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to trouble shoot and knows a thing or two about safety, facility repairs and maintenance.