Destination Resorts Snowmass represents the finest and largest collection of slope-side properties in Snowmass Village; from the Condé Nast award-winning Stonebridge Inn to the prestigious Top of the Village Condominiums. Our diverse collection of properties offers a full range of guest experiences, amenities and accommodation sizes from ski in ski out spacious, luxury condominiums to slope-side hotel rooms and studios. Our largest advantage over our competition is our motivated, friendly and service oriented team who provide superior guest service that keeps our clientele returning season after season.
We believe in empowering fully prepared people while nurturing relationships with our staff, owners and guests. Our team provides exceptional guest experiences by balancing work and play to ensure that we have FUN. Destination Resorts Snowmass is part of Destination Hotels and Resorts, one of the fastest growing hospitality management companies in the country and this partnership can provide abundant opportunities for top performers within Snowmass and elsewhere within the organization.
Job OverviewYou will use your mixologist talent to prepare and serve great alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for each guest, every time, all while enjoying the fun that each guest brings. While mixing and creating, the bartender is responsible for ensuring that all state, federal and property specific policies and procedures are upheld.Essential Functions
- Embrace service with a story through creating and serving both distinctive and traditional alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the food, services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Orchestrate an extraordinary guest experience by providing a fun and positive environment
- Be an advocate of our menu offering, receive food orders at the bar, and ensure accuracy before guest delivery
- Experience. Two years’ previous experience providing customer service preferably in a similar setting with a working knowledge of Spirits, Wine, Beer and Food service
- Flexible. Must be able to work varied shifts, including Weekday Evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Friendly. Must be able to deliver a fun and friendly environment during each guest exchange
- Energetic. Must be able to work within an empowered and fast paced environment that services the bar and servers within the restaurant
- Knowledge. County Specific Food Handlers Certification, State specific alcohol certification and/or TIPs certification required
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.