For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible to design individualized training programs and/or lead fitness classes for clients and guests, monitor client training sessions and maintain records of client’s progress. Also monitors fitness facilities ensuring cleanliness, safety and positive guest experiences.Essential Functions
- Plan classes around the skill levels of the participants
- Lead fitness classes in exercises and/or instruct personal training clients
- Monitor the well-being of all participants
- Enforce all fitness facility policies, rules and regulations
- Complete records and reports as needed
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas and ensure equipment and classrooms are in working order
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must possess current ACE (American Council on Exercise) Group Fitness Instructor or Personal Trainer certification or equivalent
- Current CPR and AED certification required