Personal Assistant to General Manager 总经理行政助理
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
A Personal Assistant to the General Manager maintains an efficient and effective Executive Office via the distribution of internal and external mail, independent correspondence and up-to-date registry system. Specifically, a Personal Assistant to the General Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist the General Manager in recruitment process of expatriates and coordinate the application of related work visas and permits. Responsible for maintenance of expatriate associates personal files including contract, leave and travel administration to ensure they are kept updated and in strict confidence
- Compile and submit management reports in a timely manner
- Attend and record minutes of meetings (ie. OMM and Excom meetings); oversee the accurate translation of OMM minutes for Party A
- Monitor administration standards to ensure adherence with corporate guidelines
- Responsible for the effective translation and prompt circulation of government documents to ensure stipulations are complied Supervise the day-to-day functions of Secretary; review performance standards of departmental secretaries and recommend or develop/conduct appropriate training/counselling sessions
- Co-ordinate special reservation requests made through the Executive Office
- Complete other duties as assigned
Personal Assistants to the General Manager serving Hilton Worldwide brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience (preferably in a medium to large size hotel); 3 of which must be in a similar capacity
- Good understanding of hotel operations, practices and procedures
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and office equipment
- Strong communication and human-relation skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent preferred but not required. Additional relevant work experience may substitute for degree
- Certification: Certification in Secretarial/Administration skills