Personal Assistant to General Manager
What will I be doing?
A Personal Assistant to the General Manager maintains an efficient and effective Executive Office via the distribution of internal and external mail, independent correspondence and up-to-date registry system. Specifically, a Personal Assistant to the General Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Assist the General Manager in recruitment process of expatriates and coordinate the application of related work visas and permits. Responsible for maintenance of expatriate associates personal files including contract, leave and travel administration to ensure they are kept updated and in strict confidence
* Compile and submit management reports in a timely manner
* Attend and record minutes of meetings (ie. OMM and Excom meetings); oversee the accurate translation of OMM minutes for Party A
* Monitor administration standards to ensure adherence with corporate guidelines
* Responsible for the effective translation and prompt circulation of government documents to ensure stipulations are compliedSupervise the day-to-day functions of Secretary; review performance standards of departmental secretaries and recommend or develop/conduct appropriate training/counselling sessions
* Co-ordinate special reservation requests made through the Executive Office
* Complete other duties as assigned
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Personal Assistants to the General Manager serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience (preferably in a medium to large size hotel); 3 of which must be in a similar capacity
- Good understanding of hotel operations, practices and procedures
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and office equipment
- Strong communication and human-relation skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent preferred but not required. Additional relevant work experience may substitute for degree
- Certification: Certification in Secretarial/Administration skills
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!