Destination Residences Snowmass
People Services Coordinator/part-time
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Administration, Customer Service
Destination Resorts Snowmass represents the finest and largest collection of slope-side properties in Snowmass Village; from the Condé Nast award-winning Stonebridge Inn to the prestigious Top of the Village Condominiums. Our diverse collection of properties offers a full range of guest experiences, amenities and accommodation sizes from ski in ski out spacious, luxury condominiums to slope-side hotel rooms and studios. Our largest advantage over our competition is our motivated, friendly and service oriented team who provide superior guest service that keeps our clientele returning season after season.
We believe in empowering fully prepared people while nurturing relationships with our staff, owners and guests. Our team provides exceptional guest experiences by balancing work and play to ensure that we have FUN. Destination Resorts Snowmass is part of Destination Hotels and Resorts, one of the fastest growing hospitality management companies in the country and this partnership can provide abundant opportunities for top performers within Snowmass and elsewhere within the organization.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible to perform all clerical tasks of the department and to assist with the department's daily operations.Essential Functions
- Maintain all personnel files through the weekly filing and logging of all pertinent information
- Answer multi-line telephone, convey messages and answer simple questions
- Responsible for daily checks of mailbox and distribution of departmental mail
- Prepares packets for new hire processing, new hire orientation and other misc. training and People Services materials
- Distribute and explain to candidates the background check policy and the pre-employment drug screening process
- Maintain spreadsheet with information of who has gone for drug screening
- Assist with multiple associate relations programs such employee parties, monthly birthdays, health fair, etc.
- Assist applicants with online applications and questions
- Assist associates as needed by answering simple questions or forwarding to appropriate team member
- Assist other People Services teammates as needed
- Relevant People Services / administrative experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Bi-lingual preferred
- Computer proficiency; specifically with Microsoft Office and Windows