For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible to perform all clerical tasks of the department and to assist with the department's daily operations.Essential Functions
- Maintain all personnel files through the weekly filing and logging of all pertinent information
- Answer multi-line telephone, convey messages and answer simple questions
- Responsible for daily checks of mailbox and distribution of departmental mail
- Prepares packets for new hire processing, new hire orientation and other misc. training and People Services materials
- Distribute and explain to candidates the background check policy and the pre-employment drug screening process
- Maintain spreadsheet with information of who has gone for drug screening
- Assist with multiple associate relations programs such employee parties, monthly birthdays, health fair, etc.
- Assist applicants with online applications and questions
- Assist associates as needed by answering simple questions or forwarding to appropriate team member
- Assist other People Services teammates as needed
- Relevant People Services / administrative experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Bi-lingual preferred
- Computer proficiency; specifically with Microsoft Office and Windows