The Resort at Squaw Creek, a AAA Four-Diamond resort, is ideally situated at the base of Squaw Valley USA, home of the 1960 Winter Olympics. The Resort at Squaw Creek instills in all of its employees the belief that we are a proud team dedicated to a quality experience for our guests, owners and associates. All members of the Resort at Squaw Creek Team are empowered to provide a quality guest service and an exceptional associate experience.
For all associates, the Resort offers ski pass discounts, free golf play, amenity discounts, national hotel discounts, the diversity of working with people from all over the world, and the ability to work and live in a community of the luxurious mountains of Lake Tahoe where the activities are endless all year round.
Job OverviewYou will warmly and enthusiastically greet all incoming calls and assists callers with answers to their questions and ensures theirs calls are forwarded to their desired location. You are also an integral member of the team that handles emergency situations by acting as the communication center and dispatcher for the emergency response team.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically greet all incoming calls, knowledgeably answer questions, anticipate the callers needs, and respond promptly with your personal spirit, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Create memorable experiences with a fantastic, welcoming personality that can relate to guests & team members.
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty.
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Enjoy multi-tasking at a fast pace while having an impeccable eye for detai l to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Calmly and confidently communicate with and dispatch appropriate emergency personnel
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and assisting with emergency situations.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate fluently in English
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, knows how to multi-task and isn’t easily flustered.