A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Reg. FT/PT position.
- Answer all incoming calls in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Serve as the initial guide and point of contact for the guest and their experience.
- Checking room availability and selling room types per sales strategy.
- Entering reservations into the property management system.
- Previous Opera experience preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Computer proficient.
- Must have flexible working hours. Required to work holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to multi-task at a fast pace while ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English both verbally and writing.
The Balboa Bay Resort is an equal opportunity and E-verify employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.