Reports to Controller/HR
Location: Boca Raton
Maintains and processes payroll records and reports for accounting of salary/wages due, accruals, deductions and other payroll functions.
WORK EXPERINCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Compile payroll data such as garnishments, PTO, insurance and 401(k) deductions.
2. Poll electronic time clocks and review the downloaded information for completeness and accuracy.
3. Contact various department supervisors for any missed times or other payroll related items.
4. Process bi-weekly transfer of payroll data to Company payroll system.
5. Manage company Worker’s Compensation Program.
6. Manage the payroll General Ledger Interface process.
7. Maintain Paylocity up to date by entering new hire information and updating employee changes.
8. Supporting all site and corporate payroll requests through pulling many internal management reports.
9. Maintain the I-9 verification software.
10. Project leader in resolving and following up with any outstanding payroll and time and attendance software issues.
EDUCATION / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business and three (3) to five (5) years of payroll experience preferred
• Multi-site environment experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of Paylocity system preferred
• Solid understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws is also a must
• Proficiency in Word and Excel
• Clear written and verbal communications
• Organize and write procedures in a logical/methodical manner
• Good time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Work well in a team environment
• Able to maintain confidential information
• Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration, effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
This private employer offers a Competitive Compensation, Benefits Package and Opportunity for Career Growth.
•Healthcare Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
•STD & LTD
•Vacation/Paid Time Off
•Discounted Hotel Room Rates (Marriott & Hilton)
•Community Service Program
•Training & Development
Boca Raton, FL
Four Points by Sheraton
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No