Payroll Services Manager
This position is responsible for managing the timely processing of 20+ hotel payrolls. The current scope of responsibility includes acting as the payroll subject matter for benefits related issues, overseeing payroll processors during day-to-day payroll processing, and helping the customer service team deliver extraordinary customer service to our employees. Must have knowledge of ADP systems, strong computer skills, ability to learn and use applications, flexibility to travel (if required), exceptional communication, organizational skills, ability to work flexible schedule and able to interview, hire, train new team members. Must have 5 yrs. Of experience in payroll and 2+ years of supervisory experiencing of group of 7 or more.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Finance, Business or Accounting
- 5+ years experience in Travel & Expense and Payroll
- Experience in managing high volume teams
- Experience in interfacing with business operational customers and performing to a service level agreement
- Experience in process improvement activities
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn and use applications
- Knowledge of ADP systems
- Previous Concur experience a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with executive level presentations
- Experience managing service providers
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V