As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
The Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach Resort offers 343 luxuriously appointed guest rooms with spectacular vistas, a beautiful and tranquil spa, waterfront dining and 22,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including the area's largest ballroom. Our refined yet relaxed resort will connect guests through our highly-personalized and anticipatory service, while delivering memorable experiences that evoke the distinctive charm and spirit of Clearwater Beach.
The Payroll Coordinator/Clerk is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely payroll processing and reporting in accordance with Wyndham’s policies and procedures.
* Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
* Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
* Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
* Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
* Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
* Attend all hotel required meetings and trainings.
* Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
* Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
* Comply with Wyndham Hotel Group Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
* Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
* Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
* Must be able to understand and apply complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
* Must be able to cross-train in other hotel related areas.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
* Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating guest or operational needs.
* Perform other duties as requested by management.