Pastry Sous Chef
A Magnificent & Iconic Hill Country Resort
For a Texas-sized getaway with every diversion and amenity, there's no better destination than the Hill Country luxury resort of La Cantera.
Set atop one of the highest points in San Antonio, La Cantera Resort offers two golf courses, five swimming pools, eight unique dining venues and a renowned Health Club & Spa. Ample facilities handle meetings, events and weddings. Décor and design elements incorporate distinctive native textiles, artwork and color palettes, and there are sweeping vistas all around the resort. Nearby attractions include Six Flags Fiesta Texas, destination shopping, the beautiful Texas Wine Country and historic and romantic San Antonio.
This AAA Four Diamond-rated resort is an exception product with a great culture and team to grow your career with.
- Supervises the performance, attendance, attitudes, appearance and conduct of the culinary team
- Must be able to professionally communicate with all team members
- Consistently practice safe and sanitary food handling techniques
- Enforce workstation and equipment safety and cleanliness
- Able to work flexible hours and days
- Two year culinary arts degree preferred
- Minimum of three years related experience
- One year of Supervisory experience preferred
- Knowledge of food safety, sanitation, food products, and food service equipment
- Previous experience maintaining professional and respectful work relationships