A career with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group opens up a wealth of exciting opportunities for you, both now and for your future development. Our vision is to be widely recognised as the best luxury hotel group in the world. The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive.
With the glitz and sophistication of Knightsbridge on its doorstep and leafy Hyde Park, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most Prestigious address. Blending sumptuous guestrooms, a world-leading spa and a stylish bar, it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape in the capital. A London landmark and a "royal" hotel, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park has been the setting for extravagant parties and opulent weddings and receptions as well as enjoying a reputation as a great meeting place for celebrated statesmen and celebrities alike.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London is part of Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, award-winning owner and operator of 41 hotels in Asia, The Americas, Europe and North Africa.
Our Mission is to completely delight and satisfy our guests. We are committed to making a difference every day; continually getting better to keep us the best.
We are recruiting a Pastry Head Chef at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park
- To supervise and co-ordinates all pastry and dessert preparation/presentation
- To plan production in order to facilitate all daily requirements in Banqueting, In Room Dining, and supporting Restaurant Pastry with Afternoon Tea and Breakfast.
- You must be an experienced Pastry Chef with excellent Pastry skills and relevant qualifications
- All applicants will have at least 2-3 years experience working within a similar environment
- You will have a good kitchen manner and have a willingness to learn and teach others
- The ability to work a variety of shifts
- A good level of spoken and written English
Please note this is a full time permanent position
We provide a comprehensive Benefits Package which includes
- Uniforms and Meals whilst on duty
- Guest Hotel experience for employees
- Discounted Room Nights
- Discount at F&B Outlets
- Healthcare provisions
- Company Pension Scheme & Life Insurance,
- 28 Paid Holidays including Bank & Public Holidays,
- Colleague recognition and reward programmes
- Exciting range of learning and development programmes
- Regular colleague social and wellbeing events
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who possess the right attitude and passion to wow our guests!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.