La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.Job Description
Responsible for PM baked goods to outlets. Help with banquet productions and weekly brunches. Keep up pars. Have all production ready in a timely manner with regards to quality.Responsibilities
- Maintain a professional attitude, demeanor and appearance. Wear proper uniform and footwear at all times.
- Practice and abide by all Omni Hotels’ rules and regulations, safety and sanitation policies at all times.
- Consult your supervisor if you are unsure of a particular task.
- The hotel is open seven days per week, 24 hours per day. You may be asked to work hours other than scheduled.
- Store all items in approved containers that are wrapped, dated and labeled. Do not store anything in cans.
- Be at your work station at the time you are scheduled. Follow the time clock procedures by punching in up to seven minutes prior to your shift and punching out up to seven minutes following your shift.
- Sign in and out on the authorized form. Have your supervisor initial it before leaving.
- Clean all small equipment such as mixers, buffalo choppers, etc., yourself immediately after using them.
- Responsible for production of outlet items on time and to specs.
- Take daily inventory and make out requisition for days production.
- Date and label all items going into freezer and walk-in, clean as you go.
- Rotate oldest stock out first, check with chef if freshness is questionable.
- Four years experience in bakery production, preferrably in a four diamond resort setting
- Must have a San Diego County Food Handlers Card prior to starting.
- Must have flexibility to work weekends and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.