Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
- Develop safe, professional and comprehensive Yoga training programs to ensure guests are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals.
- Monitor and instruct guests during Yoga training sessions.
- Motivate guests to continue working toward their fitness goals by consistently attending Yoga classes.
- Bring all guests comments and suggestions to the Spa Director.
- Warm –up major muscles and gradually increase ROM and complexity.
- Ensure workout is clear, precise cues in advance, safety, alignment, hand and foot verbal cues, modifications, and education about anatomy.
- Ensure safety of participants by recognizing general signs and symptoms of physical exertion.
- Cool down gradually decreasing complexity and end class on time.
- Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the Yoga Studio and at times do yoga on the spa lawn.
- Assume a professional demeanor and image to reflect the Omni culture and standards.
SUMMARY: Teach and facilitate fitness classes to members and guests in accordance with all health and safety standards in the field. Ensure the safe practice of exercise of the guests through observation, correction, assistance and answering questions. Maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the Yoga Studio and stay educated on the newest techniques and changes in the industry.
ENVIRONMENT: Work in doors in a well-ventilated Resort and Yoga Studio as well as outside. Depending on the class, environment is either the Movement Studio, Outdoor Pool or Bedford Springs Hiking Trails.Qualifications
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2 + years Yoga Instructor Experience
- CPR/AED certification
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor – 200 hour level (RYT-200) required
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.