For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for the scheduling of spa appointments, greeting and escorting the guests to treatment areas, all while providing information concerning Spa services, treatments, and products. This individual will also provide support in communicating spa incentives, guest requests and programs to all departments related to the transaction.Essential Functions
- Answer telephones in friendly and courteous manner, providing information, schedule appointments and taking the necessary notes
- Complete payment transactions prior or post a guests spa/salon treatment
- Assist in the professional and clean image of all spa and surrounding facilities
- Communicate all necessary guest information, allergies, and request to the appropriate service provider
- Must be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in the spa or salon industry preferred
- Previous customer service and cash handling experience required
- Industry related certifications or education a plus