Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
1. Accurately and quickly take and place all food orders with the kitchen, according to the prescribed procedure.
2. Answer all questions about cooking methods, menu items, special, and prices of all items.
3. Prepare and deliver beverage orders.
4. Make sure all food is correct and delivered in a timely fashion
5. Prepare the guest check accurately and present it to the guest before their departure.
6. Respond to customer needs, issues, comments, and problems to endsure a quality experience and enhance future sales. Report all communications to immediate shift supervisor.
7. Perform all cash handling and room charge procedures in accordance with Marriott and Stanford Hotel policies.
8. Follow all appropriate and required steps of service according to the Soleil@K policies and procedures handbook.
9. Perform all side-work duties as outlined in the Soleil@K operating policies and procedures.
RequiredTeamwork Advanced Multi-Tasking Advanced Detail Oriented Advanced Customer Service Expert Behaviors
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
High School or better.Experience
1 year: One year experience in related field
Licenses & Certifications