A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: To patrol hotel premises in order to maintain order, enforce rules and regulations, and insure observance of applicable laws.
- Patrol lobbies, corridors, and public rooms, confer with management, interview guests and employees and interrogates persons to detect infringements, investigate disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalism, etc.
- Patrol public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions and damaged or inoperative safety equipment.
- Warn or eject troublemakers and cautions careless persons.
- Obtain assistance for accident victims and file accident reports.
- Notify staff of presence of persons with questionable reputations.
- Assist management and enforcement officers in emergency situations.
- May enter and check rooms of guests suspected of leaving without paying bill to confirm suspicions and to seize any remaining personal property.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Think clearly and react quickly in emergencies.
- Learn and apply rules and procedures which are sometimes hard to understand.
- Use equipment skillfully.
- Make conclusions based on facts and also on your own personal judgment.
High school diploma or equivalent