Allegro Senior Living LLC
Location: US - FL - Tarpon Springs
Allegro Management Company is a well-respected leader and expert in the senior living industry with a long-standing reputation of efficiently managing senior communities. Allegro Management Company operates communities throughout Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, and Missouri, with a home office in St. Louis,
Our Inspiring Woodland Retreat! Wake up in paradise every day at Allegro's assisted living community located in Tarpon Springs . Located just west of Tampa in the upscale neighborhood of East Lake, Allegro provides style and luxury surrounded by beautiful nature preserves and world renowned golf and shopping.
The Receptionist performs receptionist and diverse business office duties that are technical and detailed. In performing these duties, the Receptionist is the first point of contact for anyone coming to the Community.
Areas of Responsibility
- First point of contact â€" via telephone and walk-in traffic â€" with prospects, residents, family, staff and vendors.
- Greet all guests, visitors, residents, and vendors in a positive, friendly manner; ensuring a welcoming Community atmosphere is established.
- Interface daily with staff, residents, prospects, families, and vendors. Approach all encounters with residents and associates in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Develop and maintain files according to the direction of the Business Office Manager (BOM), Executive Director (ED) and Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident, staff or Community information deemed as such.
- Assist the BOM with Purchase Orders.
- Respond to emergencies and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Responsible for the generation and maintenance of various reports and manuals as directed.
- Provide support to various Department Heads, the Sales & Marketing Department, the BOM, and the ED.
- Receive resident requests for maintenance in their apartments using the Company Work Order system.
- Answer the telephone, take messages, greet and direct visitors and vendors to the appropriate party.
- Responsible for the daily retrieving, preparing and distributing of both incoming and outgoing mail, courier services and packages.
- Prepare correspondence and maintain other documents as required including guest book and activity report package.
- Accept and sign for all package and courier service deliveries to the Community. Direct all large deliveries to the service area and notify the appropriate Department Head to meet the delivery person.
- Communicate with all visitors as to their business. Have the visitors sign in using the guest register book. Withhold entry to and report any visitors that are not conducting legitimate business on the Property.
- Monitor audible door alarms that indicate an entry door(s) is not secure; secure doors as necessary (if applicable).
- Monitor and respond, per Community policies, to all resident call and fire system alarms.
- Report any and all deferred maintenance, vandalism or hazardous situation to the BOM as discovered and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing appropriate attire and name tag when on duty.
- Attend and participate in all meetings and training as required by company policy and the BOM
- Greet all potential residents and their families by name and have them introduced to Sales & Marketing.
- Be constantly watchful of signs that residents are not able to function independently or a change in residentâ€™s behavior. Report all signs to the BOM following the Company policies and procedures.
- Assist emergency medical personnel, fire department and/or law enforcement as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year experience as receptionist in a professional business environment.
- Must have working knowledge of appropriate Microsoft Office programs.
- Must have working knowledge of office equipment such as copy machine, calculator, and multi-line telephone system.
- Must pay attention to detail, be organized and flexible/adaptable, and be able to multi-task.
- Must have demonstrated teamwork skills and be able to work under stressful conditions.
- Must have a positive Criminal Background Screening.
- Must pass a physical having no signs or symptoms of a communicable disease including tuberculosis where required. Freedom from tuberculosis must be documented on an annual basis where required.
- The Community is a drug free workplace; associates are subject to adherence to the Company Drug Free Workplace policy.