Part Time Housekeeping –
Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Must be flexible, shifts start in the morning and end when all rooms are clean.
- Clean and maintain the hotel guestroom and public spaces to meet property standards.
· Bed making and linen/towel changing.
· Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies.
· Empty wastebaskets, clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
· Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops,
and/or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
· Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
· Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
· Clean kitchen areas and dishes.
-Help do hotel laundry.
- Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to management.
-Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Wyndham Standards, as required by scheduling, which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
-Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which includes wearing the proper uniform and nametag.
-Comply with Wyndham Standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months prior housekeeping experience preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
- Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 30 lbs)
- Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
- Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.