Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group is one of the world's largest and most dynamic hotel companies. Operating in over 85 countries and territories worldwide, our brands employ more than 85,000 inspiring people-and we are always looking for great talent to join our team. Our culture encourages employees to innovate, share ideas, take risks, lead, and make a difference.
Part Time Engineer - Evening & Weekend
Join our RED Community and engineering team at the new Radisson RED Minneapolis!
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will maintain the hotel's customer and heart of house areas in accordance with Carlson and Radisson RED standards by performing preventative maintenance and repairs as necessary.
* Responds to both customer and hotel staff reports of non-functioning equipment immediately
* Maintains problem log book to record the equipment in need of repair and prioritizes efforts accordingly
* Reports any hazards or injuries in the department or hotel and takes immediate action to correct
* Maintains rooms in operating condition by performing repairs as needed
* Understands the Room Preventative Maintenance Program (R.P.M.)
* Prepares preventative maintenance cart for use each day
* Replaces or repairs all appliances and damaged bathroom fixtures; executes general plumbing as needed
* Maintains overall appearance of rooms; replaces broken mirrors, hangs fixtures, does touch-up painting, etc.
* Performs preventative maintenance throughout the hotel
* Creates absolute guest satisfaction by embracing and operating within the RED service philosophy and by exceeding guest expectations
* 2-3+ years of building maintenance, preventative maintenance or building automation experience
* High school diploma or equivalent
* CPO or HVAC preferred
* Desire to learn, great attitude, self starter
* Collaborative team player
* Passionate about the hospitality industry and customer service
* Good manual dexterity to assist with maintenance
* Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds
* Ability to both sit and stand for extended periods of time
2-3+ years of building maintenance, preventative maintenance or building automation experience
High school diploma or equivalent
CPO or HVAC preferred
Desire to learn, great attitude, self starter
Collaborative team player
Passionate about the hospitality industry and customer service
Good manual dexterity to assist with maintenance
Occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds
Ability to both sit and stand for extended periods o