Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
- Greet guests in a timely, friendly manner
- Walk throughout bar during shift to ensure all guests have been served, take all beverage and food orders and deliver as appropriate
- Demonstrate proper knowledge of food and beverage menu items
- Itemize bills correctly and ensure proper payment
- Maintain constant communication with Bartenders and Beverage Ambassadors to ensure guest satisfaction
- Respond to customer needs, issues, comments, and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales; report all issues to shift supervisor
- Assist in bar area when necessary
- Clean and restock service items
- Follow all appropriate and required steps of service according to the Altitude Sky Lounge policies and procedures
- Perform all side-work duties as assigned
- Maintain a polished appearance and positive attitude
- Always dress with a smile.
- Other duties as assigned
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Licenses & Certifications