Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
365 Parking is looking for a hard working, energetic person to work with us as a Parking Lot Maintenance Technician for our downtown Providence locations. Shifts will typically be Tuesday through Friday, 7:30AM to 1:00PM, though other shifts may be requested on occassion due to events.
Job Overview:Individual will be the primary person responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of the parking facilities. Duties will primarily involve cleaning, general repair and maintenance, though may be assigned other duties as necessary. Will also be responsible for conducting lot checks at least twice a day for parking violators.
Key Relationships: All parking customers, property and parking associates
Standard Specifications:Individual will ensure that all regular cleaning and maintenance is conducted as scheduled. Individual will be attentive to all customers and coworkers. Individual will perform in a professional manner at all times. Individual will observe all safety rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to provide legible communications.
- Familiarity of property operations and surroundings.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to communicate in another language
- Ability to maintain high standard of cleanliness of work area, personal appearance, organization, etc.
- Basiccleaning, maintenance, and repair skills.
- Excellent work ethic
- Previous customer relations training
- Intermediate to advanced repair and maintenance skills
- Mechanical, construction, or electrical skills