Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
365 Parking is looking for friendly, energetic people to work with us as Parking Lot Cashiers and Attendants at our Postcard Inn property in St. Pete Beach, FL.
Shifts are available 7 days a week, and most will occur between the hours of 7AM and 5PM. The heaviest need for staff will occur on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays. We have a very flexible scheduling program, and we can create almost schedule that works for you, whether you are looking for 10 hours or 40 hours a week. In addition, we provide uniforms, a relaxed working environment, and even advancement opportunities for those who are interested and show a dedication to success!
TO APPLY, CLICK THE "APPLY" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
What you will be doing:
- Cashiers will handle payments from our guests parking in the lot. Cashiers will process cash and credit transactions, issue tickets according to proper procedure, collect tickets as guests exit the lot, and answer questions regarding the parking facility and the area in general.
- Lot Attendants guide vehicles into or through the parking lot and into the correct parking spaces according to procedures. Attendants may also assist guests with a variety of questions about the parking lot and the area in general.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Be willing and able to comply with our uniform and appearance policy
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to provide legible communications
- 18 years of age or older
- A positive attitude, desire to put a full effort into your work at all times, and a genuine care for the well being of our guests
- Ability to smile, acknowledge, greet and extend a warm welcome to each and every customer.
- Cashiers must be able to accurately handle cash, solve basic math equations, and complete a shift report
- Lot Attendants must be able to move throughout a parking lot and use repetitive hand motions (waving a flag, etc)
- Ability to provide high levels of customer service
- Ability to maintain high standard of cleanliness of work area, personal appearance, organization, etc.