Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
Are you looking to work with a great team?
The Hilton Kansas City Airport hotel has an excellent career opportunityfor aPantry Cookavailable in ourCulinary Department. This position operates inall aspects of the food prep production for banquets and restaurant orders. The majority of time is dedicatedto prepping food for our bust Banquet department and ournew restaurant, Asado Urban Grill.What you will be doing
- The Prep Cook is responsible for preparing foods by washing, peeling, or cutting fruits and vegetables. The Prep Cook also cleans, cuts and grinds meats, poultry or seafood.
- Assists the Chef and other cooks with production of all food and banquets. Prepares all cold sauces, dressings,salads and desserts.for the day as well as the next days business.
- The Prep Cook is responsible for leaning all menus, recipes, preparations and presentations.
- Previous experience preferred.
- High safety and sanitation standards are required. Recognize and follow quality standards for meats, vegetables, fruits, dairy products and grains, including proper storage of these items. Effective utilization of leftovers and control of waste.
- Consistent safe and sanitary food storage, preparation and cooking. Monitor and control maintenance/sanitation of the kitchen and equipment. Adherence to all safety protocols including handling and transportation of foods and knife work.
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn ideal.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vacation and Sick/Personal Time-Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan
The Hilton Kansas City Airport is located three miles south of the Kansas City International Airport. Our full service property offers extensive meeting space and 347 guest rooms and is just completing a full scale renovation.:
Apply online at https://careers.hiretrue.com/hiltonkciairport
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets