Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
A Painter / Hotel Maintenance Engineer is responsible for the repair, maintenance, upkeep and replacement of the property's cosmetics (interior/exterior painting, patching and repair of walls, woodwork, rooms and furniture refinishing) and for the physical functionality, safety and general maintenance of the facility, while delivering exceptional customer service to our guests and being fiscally responsible.
1. Paint, maintain and repair various surfaces and areas of the entire building from interior/exterior, guestrooms and furniture.
2. Prepare and paint surfaces using techniques and tools including but not limited to measuring surfaces, applying spackle and plaster, mixing of paint, matching paint and using brushes, roller and spray-guns.
3. Repair, replace and finish: sheetrock, all types of wallcovering and paint
4. Maintain and repair caulked, grouted, wood and masonry surfaces requiring staining. varnishing and lacquering.
5. Conduct inspections for preventive maintenance needs.
6. Record and report completed repairs and items that require further attention.
7. Maintain and manage supply inventories
8. Respond to guest calls and team member work orders in timely, friendly and efficient manner to assess and report non-functioning machinery and/or equipment.
9. Work as directed by the Director of Facilities, assisting the engineering department with various maintenance issues and repairs to maximum operational needs.
Licenses & Certifications