For us, hotels aren't simply places to sleep, they're places where dreams are born.
We encourage our employees to make their mark while giving back to their communities and saving the environment.
Job OverviewThis position is responsible for preparing the kitchen and the equipment within the kitchen for the next day’s operations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, thorough cleaning and organization of all kitchen surfaces and equipment.Essential Functions
- Maintain a clean and sanitized condition of all kitchen areas and kitchen equipment
- Communicates supply, maintenance, and safety needs to leadership promptly
- Ensure all cleaning assignments daily, weekly and monthly are completed in a timely manner and prepared for operation to begin the next day
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment/machinery
- Knowledge of proper chemical handling
- Must be detail oriented and able to work independently without supervision
- Must be able to work overnights